Kyle and Cassie's Nashville fall wedding couldn't have been a more perfect way to end my 2015 wedding season. They share kind and gentle spirits, and that, combined with great taste, good looks, beautiful weather and a love that's so obvious you can feel it, certainly left me in my happy place.
Aren't they adorable?
You can't win 'em all when it comes to getting kids to smile for the camera. But I totally still count this as a win. So cute!
Cassie and Kyle, I'm so excited for what's ahead for you guys. It was an honor to get to know you over the past few months, and being a part of your wedding day was an honor.
Kyle and Cassie's day was made possible with the help of some great vendors.
- Wedding Coordinator: Karen Cook
- Flowers: Mike's Flower Shop
- Cake Artist: Julia's Bakery
- Makeup: One10Salon
- Catering: Savor the Flavor
- Wedding Gown: The White Room
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal