by Nashville Wedding Photographer Caley Newberry
I think Shelby and Chris chose the one pretty weekend in March for their Nashville wedding. It was such a fun and beautiful day, and Shelby look absolutely stunning! I'm so excited to share the photos of their wedding at the Hermitage Golf Course, so I'll just get right to it!
This angle of Shelby's first look with her dad was taken by my second shooter, Alaina, and these two just cracked me up! :)
Shelby + Chris were married at a church down the street, where Shelby's parents and grandparents were also married!
Shelby's mom got a moment to shine with her AMAZING voice at the reception. I love this moment with her two biggest fans looking on — Shelby cheering her on, above, and her dad adoringly taking everything in, below.
A huge thank you to all the vendors who helped make Shelby + Chris's wedding day so, and I'm so thankful to have been their Nashville wedding photographer!
- Nashville Wedding Photographer: Caley Newberry
- Planner: Nashville Event Planning
- Venue: Hermitage Golf Course
- Videographer: Big Hill Productions
- Second Shooter: Alaina Rocque
- Makeup Artist: Madison Dennis Hardy
- Wedding Dress: Arzelle's Bridal // Pronovias
- Florist: Basket of Flowers
- Band: The Respectables
- Officiant: David Winton
- Photo Booth Rental: Party Click Photo Booth